Black Friday 2020 Early Black Friday TV Sales at WalMart and Sears This Weekend for Christmas Shoppers
It is very hard to think about the fact that Thanksgiving is just around the corner but this means that many people are already thinking about Christmas shopping and Christmas gifts. Each and every year many people are looking to save as much money as possible through Black Friday sales and cyber Monday deals and it is interesting to see that there are already early Black Friday TV sales at retailers such as WalMart and Sears this weekend.
The deals that will be available at WalMart are for Vizio HD TVs and the prices are as follows:
26 inch – $198
32 inch – $298
42 inch – $498
47 inch – $698
55 inch – $898
These sales are very attractive and it is very interesting to note that Vizio often receives very high ratings from Consumer Reports surveys will be quality TVs that are available through the sales on November 6 and November 7. These are very attractive offers so I might be wise to get to WalMart early so you can get your hands on one of these very low priced TVs that you could use as a Christmas gift idea in 2010.
When it comes to the Sears Black Friday now sales promotion there are many great offers available this weekend that include:
– Craftsman dual stage snow thrower – Now $599.99 (Additional 5% off with Sears card)
– Craftsman FWD Mower – Now $269.99 (Additional 5% off with Sears card)
– 4.3 cu. Ft. stainless steel basket washer & 7.0 cu.ft dryer – Now $599.98 when this pair is purchased
– 50% off Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer
– $15 Apostrophe Jegging, $15 Apostrophe rouched turtleneck sweater
– Panasonic 42″ 720p Plasma HDTV – Now $449.99 (Originally $599.99)
– All Toning and Athletic Footwear For The Family On Sale; sale prices vary
– DieHard battery charger – Now $39.99
– Craftsman 3 gal. 125-PSI max air compressor – Now $89.99
– Up to 60% off entire stock of Fine Jewelry
– Sony Bravia 52″ LED HDTV – $1,599.99 (Originally $2,799.99)
– ViewSonic 10″ Android tablet- $379.99 (original $399.99)
Before making any full price purchases it is always a very good idea to check out the sales and deals that will be available on Black Friday and cyber Monday. It is now the case that many retailers are offering early Black Friday deals which in turn could save quite a bit of money well before the Thanksgiving holiday.