Black Friday 2020 What Should You Do When Your Tuttnauer Autoclave Has A Low Water Error Code?
It is fairly frequent for individuals to purchase used autoclaves that do not include any documentation or person’s manuals. So when these lights begin flashing you don’t have any thought what is going on on. Effectively, this is what’s occurring when your Tuttnauer autoclave begins flashing that Low Water error code, and what you are able to do to repair it.
What does the Low Water error code imply?
A Low Water error code can be displayed in case your autoclave’s system, utilizing a water electrode and security thermostat, determines that there is not sufficient water within the chamber to finish the cycle. If the ability fails through the warmth or sterilization part of the cycle the autoclave can even test the water electrode to verify there’s sufficient water within the chamber to finish the cycle. At any time, when these checks are made, if there’s not sufficient water the Low Water error code can be displayed and the Cycle Fail indicator mild can even come one.
What are you able to do to repair it?
That Low Water alarm means the water within the chamber is just too low and that may be trigger by quite a few various factors:
- Test to verify your autoclave is degree If it is a counter prime unit, be sure the floor it is resting on can be agency and degree.
- Search for soiled or shorted water sensing electrodes.
- Be sure the water pump is not clogged
- Test all water and drain traces to verify there’s not clogging or leaks
- Look to see if the air outlet valve is caught within the closed place
- It could be that, for some purpose, the ability to your autoclave went down. When that occurs your machine will robotically attempt to resume the cycle when the ability comes again up. But when the ability was down lengthy sufficient the water within the chamber might have evaporated or drained out. Or the tip of the water sensing electrode is dry. You will must be sure you have sufficient water within the reservoir and begin a brand new cycle.
- Lastly, you will have to test all seals, valves and gaskets for leaks. Door gaskets have to be changed sometimes anyway as a result of they simply naturally put on out. However you will wish to be sure all valves are becoming securely to forestall steam from escaping when it is not imagined to be.
Now, what in the event you ought to discover an issue with one of many valves or the solenoid or the gasket or a sensor? Why, restore it your self, in fact. If you ship your autoclave out for restore these ‘technicians’ aren’t going to do something that you could’t do your self. They do not use particular tools or have any type of particular coaching. They only have actually ‘particular’ charges.
For those who can deal with a screwdriver or a wrench all it’s worthwhile to do is monitor down the elements and you’ll simply make many of the repairs to your Tuttnauer autoclave your self. So don’t fret the subsequent time you see a kind of error codes. You’ll be able to repair it!