Cooking Brownie Recipe in Cooker | Best Eggless Chocolate Brownies Recipe Without Oven
Brownies, or Chocolate Brownie is a dessert devoured by all. Some prefer it fudgy, some prefer it cakey. Right here I deliver to you an Simple Eggless Brownie Recipe in Strain Cooker that you could make in your house and shock all! Do-it-yourself Brownies had been by no means really easy 🙂
Subscribe to #seesomethingnew:
Enterprise Emails – [email protected]
• 140g : Chopped Darkish Chocolate
• 57gm / ¼ cup : Butter
• 80g / ¼ cup : Condensed milk
• 125ml / 1/2 cup : Milk
• 65g / 1/2 cup : Powdered Sugar
• 95g / ¾ cup – Flour
• 25g / 5 tbsp : Cocoa powder
• 1/4 tsp Baking powder
• In a sauce pan, add somewhat water and let it warmth up.
• Because the water begins boiling, place in one other bowl on prime of it and add 140 gm of darkish chocolate and a few butter. Gently soften the chocolate and butter combination. As soon as melted utterly, hold it apart for a couple of minutes to chill down.
• In the intervening time, warmth up the cooker, by including the salt. Place a wire stand on prime of salt and a perforated plate above the stand. Cowl the cooker by eradicating the gasket and the whistle. Warmth the cooker in medium excessive for about 10-Quarter-hour.
• Because the chocolate batter as cooled little, add the cocoa powder, condensed milk adopted by milk and blend it effectively.
• Lastly, add the powdered sugar and maida (plain flour) to the combination. And, somewhat little bit of baking powder. Combine it very well through the use of the fold approach.
• Because the batter is prepared, add it to a 13 cm sq. cake tin lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle some walnuts on prime (completely non-obligatory although).
• Bake these by inserting it on the heated cooker. It shall take about 25- half-hour in medium flame.
• Take them out and allow them to cool utterly and serve!!
Fudgier: To make this brownie extra fudgier, you may scale back the flour to ½ cup. You may skip the baking powder additionally, doing these will improve the baking time to about 35-40 minutes.
Cakier: You may improve the baking powder to ½ tsp to make it extra cakier & lighter.
Web site: |