Cooking Chicken Hakka Noodles | Restaurant Style Chinese at Home | Recipe by Archana in Marathi
Learn how to make delicious restaurant style Chicken Hakka Noodles recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. This is a super quick and tasty Indo Chinese dish easy to make at home.
200 gms Hakka Noodles
1/2 tsp Oil
2 pinches Black Pepper
150 gms Boneless Chicken
1 pinch Salt
4 tbsp Oil
2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Crush
1 tbsp Green chillies, chopped
3 Onions of Spring Onions, chopped
1 Carrot, grated
1/2 Cabbage, chopped
1 tsp Black Pepper
3 tbsp Red Chilli Sauce
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
– In sauce pan boil some water. Add hakka noodles and let them cook.
– In the meanwhile, cook the chicken in enough water. In the water add black pepper and salt.
– Once the noodles are cooked transfer them on a sieve and add little oil. Coat the noodles with the oil properly.
– After the chicken is cooked, transfer it in a dish and let it cool down completely. After it cools down make shreds of the chicken as shown in the video.
– In a pan add some oil.
– Add ginger garlic crush and green chillies. Saute everything for a minute.
– Then add onions of spring onion, cabbage, carrot, greens of spring onions, capsicum and salt. Mix everything well on a high flame.
– Add black pepper, red chilli sauce and soy sauce. Mix well.
– Add the shredded chicken and give a good stir.
– Lastly add the cooked noodles and saute well.
– Garnish it with greens of springs onion and serve hot!
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule, Pratik Gamare
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned:
For Facebook Updates:
Join us on G+ :