Cooking Chinese Sautéed Potato Recipe (Asian Cooking Channel)
Chinese Sautéed Potato Recipe
Welcome to Chinese Cooking. My name is Xiao Wei, even at a early age I have always had a strong passion for Cooking. My family still live in northern Chinese, where I visit each year and pick-up new Asian/Chinese recipes.
2 Large Potatoes
1 Large Onion
2 Red Chilli Peppers
2 Spring Onions
3 Cloves Garlic
3 Stems Coriander
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tsp Coarse Black Pepper
Salt to Taste
1. Cut potatoes into bite sized cubes and cut onion into wedges.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger.
3. Roughly slice the chilli pepper, spring onions and coriander.
4. Heat 1 litre of oil in the wok until smoking hot.
5. Add potato cubes in to the oil and deep fry for 10 – 15 minutes until soft in the middle.
6. Remove from oil and drain. Re-heat 1 Tbsp oil in a wok.
7. Add onion, chilli, garlic, ginger and black pepper and fry for few seconds.
8. Add potato, soy sauce, salt and 50ml water. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
9. Add spring onion, coriander and stir fry for few seconds.
10. Transfer onto a dish and serve.
Thanks for watching, if you would like my latest recipes, you can subscribe, its free, and you’ll be kept up-to-date with all my new Asian recipes:
Chinese Healthy Recipes:
Traditional Chinese Recipes:
Chinese Stir-Fry Recipes:
Popular Chinese Recipes:
Chinese Vegetarian Recipes:
New Asian Recipes:
Chinese Tasty Cuisine:
Quick & Easy Chinese Recipes:
Chinese Rice & Noodle Recipes:
Chinese Fish & Seafood Recipes:
Chinese Spicy Recipes: