Cooking Cooking seafood with a side of pasta 🤣🤣🤣 | Asian Style Seafood Fettuccine
Okay that is positively a splurge on substances for a serving dimension of 1, however completely no regrets right here. We like pasta dish overbombed with good substances!
– 60g of Fettuccine (a little bit greater than 1 advisable dry pasta serving dimension)
– 1 tomato, reduce into “cubes”
– 1 medium sized onion, chopped
– 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
– 6-8 prawns
– 1 squid
– As a lot chinese language celery as you need (non-obligatory, will also be substituted with coriander/cilantro/chinese language parsley)
– 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
– 1 tsp coarse sugar
– 5 tbsp cooking oil
– salt to style
– water if issues get too dry
– Boil fettuccine pasta, pressure and put aside. Style sometimes when boiling to reach at your required fettuccine texture.
– Warmth oil in wok.
– On medium warmth, add chopped onions and garlic, stir for 1.5 minutes.
– Add in reduce tomatoes, stir till moisture is created by tomatoes.
– Carry down warmth, add in prawns and squid. Stir till they seem half-cooked.
– Add in sugar and tomato ketchup.
– Carry warmth as much as medium, stir every part.
– Add water by the teaspoon if too dry, till you may have the consistency of semi-thick sauce
– Add salt to style
– Carry warmth all the way down to low-medium, add in fettuccine
– Add in chinese language celery
– As soon as evenly coated in sauce, flip off warmth and plate
– ENJOY TO THE MAX