Cooking Easy Soft Poori (Recipe No. 2) ~ Fiji Style
Straightforward Gentle Poori (Recipe No 2)
• Rolling Board
• Rolling Pin
• Dish lined with Paper Towel
• Tray For Placing Rolled Pooris
• Slotted Spoon
1) Take your flour, add salt and 1 tablespoon of oil and provides it a fast combine.
Add scorching water and provides it a fast combine. Then add all of the chilly water and knead it right into a stiff dough. Don’t add any extra water. Proceed kneading the dough till all of it comes collectively. Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of oil all around the dough and knead it once more to make it clean. Cowl the dough with a tea towel and let it relaxation for 10 minutes.
2) After 10 minutes, knead the dough once more. Unfold your tea towel on the bench prime, put your rolling board on prime to cease it from transferring, place the dough on the rolling board and roll it right into a log and break it in half. Take one half of the dough at a time, roll it right into a log once more and break it into small items relying on the scale of pooris you wish to make. You may make about 16 pooris relying on the scale of the balls. Take every small piece of dough, roll it right into a ball, flatten it barely and put them within the dish. Repeat this course of with the remaining dough.
3) To roll the pooris, take one flatten ball at a time, and roll it right into a small poori. The scale of the poori will rely on the scale of the flatten ball, put it on a tray and repeat this till you may have completed rolling all of the pooris, If for some purpose your pooris are sticking, then you may mud it with some dry flour.
4) To fry the pooris, take a wok, put it on excessive warmth , add oil and warmth it. When the oil get scorching, add 1 poori at a time and let it to start out coming to the floor, then begin urgent it down utilizing the slotted spoon till it puffs up, flip it over and let it cook dinner for 10 to fifteen seconds. Take it out, shake the surplus oil off and put them on some paper towel. Repeat this till you may have completed frying up all of the pooris.
5) Serve them scorching or chilly along with your favorite curries.
6) Take pleasure in.
To maintain the pooris for as much as two weeks, cool them down, wrap them nicely with some foil lined with some paper towel and put them in a sealed container within the fridge. To make use of them, take the required quantity out, put them on a plate, cowl it with a plastic wrap and heat them for 1 minute for about 10 pooris and they need to turn into gentle once more.