Cooking Egg Sandwich Recipe • Egg Recipes For Breakfast • French Toast Recipe • Bread Omelette Recipe
Egg Sandwich Recipe | Egg Recipes For Breakfast | How To Make Egg Sandwich | French Toast Recipe | Bread Omelette Recipe | Simple Breakfast Concepts With Eggs | Egg and Cheese Sandwich | Egg Breakfast Recipes | Egg Toast Sandwich | Cheese Sandwich Recipe With Eggs | Excellent Fried Egg Sandwich
How To Make Egg Sandwich
This fried egg sandwich recipe is ideal for a fast and straightforward breakfast or perhaps a lunch. All you want for this egg breakfast recipe is a few minutes, a couple of components and a single pan, good for these days if you end up on the go.
The bread is toasted to perfection to make scrumptious and crunchy toast then topped with mozzarella cheese and completely seasoned eggs. This egg sandwich recipe is the form of meals that it would be best to make many times.
2 Slices of Bread
Handful Mozzarella Cheese
1. In a pan, soften the butter on a low to medium warmth
2. Crack the egg right into a bowl and blend and add into the pan – be sure that the egg spreads evenly throughout the pan
3. Take your slices of bread and placed on prime of the egg then flip the bread over instantly – just remember to depart a bit hole in between the 2 slices in order that they are often flipped on prime of each other
4. Enable the egg to set and cook dinner for a couple of minutes
5. As soon as it’s cooked, use a turner to flip over the egg
6. Add the cheese on prime of one of many bread slices earlier than seasoning with salt and pepper
7. Use the flipper to flip over the surplus egg on prime of the toast
8. Flip one of many slices of toast on prime of the opposite to create a sandwich
9. Take away the egg sandwich from the pan
10.Serve instantly and revel in!
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!