Cooking Fish Koliwada | 5 Best Fish Recipes Chef Anupa | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Fish koliwada is easy mouth watering fry during which fish is marinated in a thick batter and fried.This finger-licking delight is widespread in Maharashtra.
2 rawas fish fillets
Oil for deep-frying
Juice of ½ lemon
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
2 teaspoons pink chilli powder
½ teaspoon chaat masala + for sprinkling
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
½ teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain)
Salt to style
2 tablespoons yogurt
4 tablespoons gram flour (besan)
Inexperienced chutney for serving
Onion rings for serving
1. Warmth ample oil in a kadai.
2. Minimize fish fillets into 1 inch squares and switch in a bowl. Add lemon juice, turmeric powder, chilli powder, chaat masala, ginger-garlic paste, carom seeds and salt and blend effectively.
3. Add yogurt and blend. Add gram flour and blend effectively.
4. Put the marinated fish items in sizzling oil and deep-fry on excessive warmth until golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve sizzling with inexperienced chutney and onion rings.