Cooking Homestyle Mutton Curry | 5 Best Mutton Recipes With Chef Anupa | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Mutton items coked together with potatoes in spicy dwelling fashion gravy
HOMESTYLE MUTTON CURRY
800 grams mutton, minimize into 1 inch items on the bone
3-4 tablespoons oil
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
2 teaspoons crimson chilli powder
Salt to style
2 teaspoons coriander powder
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
1 tablespoon chopped recent coriander leaves
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
½ inch cinnamon
3-4 inexperienced cardamoms
2 medium onions, finely chopped
3 medium potatoes, peeled and minimize into small items
1 cup yogurt, whisked
Chopped recent coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Warmth 2-3 tablespoons oil in a deep non-stick pan.
2. Put mutton items in a bowl. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, coriander powder, garam masala powder, coriander leaves and ginger-garlic paste and blend effectively.
3. Add cinnamon, cloves and inexperienced cardamoms to scorching oil and when it will get aromatic. Add onions and sauté until golden brown.
4. Add marinated mutton items, combine and cook dinner for 4-5 minutes.
5. Warmth remaining oil in a strain cooker. Add potatoes and salt and sauté for 1 minute. Add mutton combination, combine and cook dinner for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add yogurt and blend. Alter salt, combine, cowl, scale back warmth and strain cook dinner on medium warmth until 4 whistles are launched. Open the lid when the surplus air is totally launched.
7. Serve scorching garnished with coriander leaves.