Cooking Lamb Chilli Recipe | Indo Chinese Recipes | Mutton Recipe | How To Make Lamb Chilli | Neelam Bajwa
Obtain the Get Curried App by clicking on this hyperlink:-
Study How To Make Lamb Chilli Recipe, an Straightforward Indo Chinese language Recipe from Chef Neelam Bajwa solely on Get Curried. Make this Mutton Recipe at your own home and share your expertise with us within the feedback part beneath.
250 grams boneless mutton/lamb or hen
Oil for frying
For the Batter:-
2 tbsp. Corn flour
1 tbsp. Plain flour
½ tsp. Kashmiri chilli powder
½ tsp. Black pepper
1 tsp. Ginger-garlic paste
1 tbsp. Vinegar
3 tbsp. Water
Salt, to style
For the Sauce:-
2 tbsp. Oil
4 spring onions
1-2 Inexperienced chillies
10 Cloves of garlic
1 Inexperienced pepper
1 tbsp. Chilli sauce
3 tbsp. Ketchup
1 tsp. Corn flour blended with 2 tbsp. Water
– In a bowl combine the lamb with corn flour, ginger-garlic paste, black pepper powder, Kashmiri pink chilli powder, vinegar and salt. Stir and add 3 teaspoons of water. Combine nicely and hold apart for 15-20 minutes.
– In a wok warmth oil, and a teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste, onion and saute till the onions have softened.
– Add capsicum, spring onions, inexperienced chillies, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, cornflour slurry and stir. Hold apart.
– Warmth oil and fry the marinated lamb for 10 minutes and add them to the sauce and stir.
– Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Mouth-watering and scrumptious Lamb Chilli is able to eat!
Host: Neelam Bajwa
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Digicam: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Enhancing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Leisure Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and get common Updates:
Subscribe and Get common Updates: