Cooking Mix Veg Sabzi Recipe | Restaurant Style Mix Veg Recipe | How to Make Mix Veg Subji | Nehas Cookhouse
Combine veg is an excellent scrumptious versatile dish made by frying veggies of your alternative, additional cooked with tomato paste and totally different spices. This mouthwatering dish is filled with vitamin and may be made for lunch or dinner. Its normally served with roti and naan however add some raita to additional improve its style. This healthful sabzi may be eaten at anytime, so strive it and luxuriate in!
Combined Vegetable Sabzi, Combine Veg Subji, Combine Veg Fry, Fried Combine Vegetable Sabzi
1 cup Tomato Paste
1 cup Carrots (diced)
1 cup Inexperienced Capsicum (minimize in squares)
1 cup Cauliflower (minimize in medium dimension)
1 cup Potatoes (peeled and diced)
Oil (for frying and cooking)
½ cup Inexperienced Peas (boiled)
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tsp Dry Fenugreek Leaves (aka Kasuri Methi)
1tsp Chaat Masala
1 tsp Cumin Seeds (aka Jeera)
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
½ tsp Pink Chilli Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
½ tsp Garam Masala
Salt (in line with style)
1. First wash and dry the greens, then minimize cauliflower in medium dimension items, additionally peel and minimize potatoes in roughly similar dimension. Equally minimize capsicum in sq. items and carrots in similar dimension, in order that these greens can cook dinner uniformly.
2. Now lets fry greens, for this take oil in a wok on medium excessive warmth. Test if oil is scorching sufficient by dipping a small vegetable piece, if it sizzles it means oil is prepared for frying. We are going to fry greens in two batches due to totally different cooking time of greens.
3. For first batch fry cauliflower and potatoes collectively on medium excessive warmth until they’re cooked. Hold stirring and flipping them in between in order that they’re uniformly cooked.
4. To examine if they’re cooked or not, poke potatoes and cauliflower items with a spoon. If they’re gentle which means they’re prepared so take away them out on paper towel so that every one additional oil is absorbed by paper.
5. Equally, cook dinner capsicum and carrots within the second batch. Fry them until they’re cooked properly, bear in mind they take much less time to cook dinner in comparison with cauliflower and potatoes. When fried properly take them out on a paper towel.
6. In case you don’t like oil you can too steam greens, I’ve fried them as they style a lot better after frying.
7. Now lets make masala for sabzi, for this take one other pan and warmth 1 tbspof oil on excessive warmth. When oil is scorching put warmth to low and add cumin seeds, and once they cease crackling add ginger garlic paste.
8. Now combine them and cook dinner on low warmth for round 2 minutes until ginger garlic rawness goes away. When ginger garlic paste is cooked add tomato paste, turmeric powder, pink chilli powder and salt. Now combine them properly and cook dinner on medium warmth until all water dries out.
9. When tomato paste is cooked put warmth to low and add boiled inexperienced peas and fried greens. Now add coriander powder, chat masala and garam masalato give good flavors to sabzi and a few kasuri methi for good aroma. Now combine them gently so that every one greens are uniformly lined with spices. Now cowl the pan and let it cook dinner on low warmth for 4-5 minutes in order that greens take up all flavors.
10. After 4-5 minutes swap off the warmth and blend sabzi just a little. Now our spicy and scrumptious combine veg is prepared, so take it out in a bowl and serve.
Suggestions n Methods:
1. You’ll be able to change greens in combine veg sabzi in line with your personal alternative.
2. You may as well add paneer or tofu for making it even tastier.
3. Strive it with raita to reinforce the style.
Comply with Nehas Cookhouse:
Simple Lemon Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed underneath Artistic Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License