Cooking Oreo Milkshake – Just 3 Ingredients | Super Delicious Layered Oreo Milkshake – in 2 Minutes
Oreo Milkshake Layered | Tremendous Scrumptious Layered Oreo Milkshake – in 2 Minutes
Oreo Milkshake will be ready in some ways. Combine Oreo cookies and milk in any means & be certain its going to be yummilicious.
This Layered Oreo Milkshake tastes actually wonderful. You’ll be able to even have it as a dessert.
Like us on Fb:
Checklist of merchandise used on this video:
Wonderchef nutriblend mixer:
Butter Paper / Parchment paper:
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
8 numbers Oreo Biscuits
1 & 1/2 cup Milk
3 scoops Vanilla Ice cream
2 teaspoon Chocolate syrup / Chocolate sauce
1. Separate the oreo biscuits.
2. Crush the facet with out cream
3. In a blender jar, add milk, creamed facet of oreo biscuits & ice cream
4. Mix 2 minutes. Shake ought to be easy.
5. In a glass pour chocolate syrup. Swirl round.
6. Add ready shake.
7. layer with crushed oreo biscuits.
8. serve chilled