Cooking Recipe: Refreshing Iced Lemon Green Tea
1 lime, sliced
2 lemon, slice one
4 tablespoons of sugar
4 sachets of Emperor’s Cloud & Mist
3 recent mint leaves (peppermint works too)
1) Squeeze half a lemon right into a shallow dish.
2) Dip rim of cup into the lemon juice.
3) Place sugar right into a shallow dish.
4) Dip the rim of the cup into sugar, coating the rim.
5) Place lemon and lime slices into the cup.
6) Steep tea for 3-5 minutes in a pitcher.
7) Fill the cup with ice cubes, tea and end with mnt.