Cooking Schezwan Egg Fried | FRIED RICE RECIPE
Schezwan Egg Fried Rice
#eggrecipe #eggfriedrice #friedrice
Everybody has these secret cravings for one thing spicy and sizzling. And schezwan is the way in which to go to fulfill these recurring cravings. So, a easy recipe to show your dangerous day into a great one and to make your good day even higher. In spite of everything, there’s nothing higher to appease oneself than with some spicy and sizzling schezwan egg fried rice.
Chopped Garlic – 1 Tsp
Chopped Ginger – 1 Tsp
Few Chopped Inexperienced Capsicum
Few Chopped Inexperienced Beans
Few Chopped Carrot
Few Chopped Cabbage
Few chopped Spring onion whites
Salt to style
Pepper powder – 1 Tsp
Soy sauce – 1 Tsp
Vinegar – 2 Tsp
Tomato Ketchup – 2 Tsp
Schezwan Sauce – Three Tsp [House-made Schezwan sauce recipe hyperlink:
Egg – Three nos
Spring onion stalk
Cooked Basmati Rice
Purchase Soy Sauce:
Purchase Tomato Ketchup:
Purchase Basmati Rice:
1. Warmth some oil in a wok or extensive saucepan.
2. Add chopped garlic, chopped ginger and chopped inexperienced capsicum to the heated oil and sauté nicely for two minutes.
3. Then add finely chopped greens (inexperienced beans, carrot, cabbage and spring onion whites) and sauté for a couple of minutes.
4. Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder as per your style to season it. Combine nicely.
5. Now add soy sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup, and schezwan sauce to the greens. Preserve stirring the greens as you add every ingredient so it will get blended nicely.
6. Transfer the greens in direction of the edges of the wok or extensive sauce pan. Within the area created within the middle, add some oil and crack open the eggs.
7. Rapidly scramble the eggs and blend it together with the sautéed greens. Add chopped spring onion stalk and blend nicely.
8. Now add the cooked basmati rice to the greens and stir gently till the greens and rice get blended nicely.
9. Schezwan Egg Fried Rice is able to serve sizzling.
Notice: For a Schezwan Veg Fried Rice, you possibly can merely add the cooked basmati rice to the greens and omit the eggs.
A Ventuno Manufacturing :