Happy Thanksgiving! Celebrating Holidays While Traveling in Malaysia
Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing the best to our family and friends while we give thanks for all we have. It can be difficult being away from home during the holidays. We are often traveling on Thanksgiving, but we want our kids to know the meaning of this holiday, so we are celebrating with a traditional feast. We cooked a Thanksgiving meal with a Malaysian twist.
Let’s travel the world together! Please subscribe for packing tips and weekly family travel vlogs. Turn on the bell for notifications.
RELATED VIDEOS 🎞
Subscribe to Kaisho’s Kitchen for healthy recipes!
Cauliflower Mash recipe:
Pisang Goreng recipe:
CAMERA GEAR 📷
• DJI Osmo Pocket Handheld Gimbal with Video Camera:
• GoPro HERO7 Black Waterproof Camera:
• Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera:
• Sony A7R II Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera:
TRAVEL GEAR 👜
• Logan and Lenora Weekender:
• Pacsafe Metrosafe LS350 Daypack:
• Pacsafe Stylesafe Crossbody Travel Purse:
• Pacsafe Antitheft Bag Protector:
• eBags Packing Cubes:
• ezpz Tiny Bowl and Placemat:
• Potette Plus Travel Potty:
• Veer Cruiser Stroller Wagon:
Thanks for supporting our channel! We appreciate the small commissions we earn when you purchase through our affiliate links. 💕
LET’S HANG OUT 🤙🏼
ABOUT KENSHO QUEST 🏝
Aloha! We are a family of four traveling the world full time. We are George, Heidi, Kaisho (5) and Harumi (1). Our home base is the beautiful island of Oahu, Hawaii. We’ve been living a nomadic lifestyle for the past 10 years. Once we started traveling, we just wanted to keep on exploring!
We like to make new friends, eat local foods, and immerse ourselves in culture. We strive towards a natural, minimalist, zero-waste lifestyle. We’re not perfect, but we keep trying!