Malaysia Visa – Free for Indians. 15 days visa free travel for Indians in 2020
The Malaysian government has decided to grant a 15-day visa exemption for tourists from India from January 1 to December 31 next year in conjunction with Visit Malaysia Year 2020 campaign.
Along with Indian tourists, Chinese citizens will enjoy the visa-free entry in 2020.
However, the tourists must be registered through the electronic travel registration and information system, and once registered, tourists must travel to Malaysia within three months.
The 15-day visa-free period cannot be extended. The tourist can re-apply for the same short-term visa 45 days after they leave Malaysia.
Official Website :
TO BE UPDATED
Facebook page travel With Robin :
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +91 8357059783
#Malaysia #IndianTourist #FreeVisa
Visa waiver program is eligible for:
Indian nationals tourist residing in India
• This Visa Waiver Program is effective for one year from 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2020.
• Indian Nationals who are interested to utilize the Visa Waiver Program must register themselves with
the Electronic Travel Registration & Information (eNTRI) System either personally or through a travel
• After the applicant has successfully registered for eNTRI, the applicant must show printed or digital
eNTRI Note upon arrival in Malaysia.
• An eNTRI Note is only valid for a single journey to Malaysia for the maximum of fifteen days (15)
each entry without any extension of the period.
• Applicants must travel to Malaysia within 90 DAYS after they have successfully obtained an eNTRI
• Applicants residing inside India is only permitted to enter Malaysia and exit Malaysia via the
following Entry/Exit points:
All authorized Malaysian air entry and exit points by Department of Immigration, Malaysia.
1. Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
2. Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
4. Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
5. Bukit Kayu Itam Checkpoint, Kedah
6. Sungai Tujoh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
7. Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
• Upon arrival in Malaysia, the applicants must furnish the following proofs to the Immigration Officers
at the Malaysia Entry/Exit points:
1. eNTRI Note (Printed or digital)
2. Boarding Pass
3. Confirmed tickets coming in and leaving Malaysia
4. Sufficient funds (Cash/Debit or credible Credit Cards such as UnionPay /Travellers Cheque/
eMoney such as Alipay)
5. Complete travel itinerary
6. Proof of residence in Malaysia
3. Johor Bahru Railway Station, Johor
• Applicants are not allowed to apply any other passes issued under the Immigration Regulations
1963 [L.N 228/1963].
• Applicants residing inside India must have a direct flight from India to Malaysia OR via Singapore,
Thailand or Brunei from India. Applicants also must have a return flight ticket to India OR return flight
to India via Singapore, Thailand or Brunei OR to any country if travelling by Air.
• Applicants will be subjected to undergo 45 DAYS cooling off period before they can re-enter
Malaysia using this Visa Waiver Program.
• Any applicant who is found to overstay shall be subjected to existing Immigration law in force.
• Applicant are not allowed to accept any unauthorized employment, or attend school, or represent
the foreign information media during their stay in Malaysia.
• An eNTRI Note does not in any way guarantee the applicant the right to enter Malaysia. The entry is
at the sole discretion of the Malaysia Immigration Officer at the entry point. In case of denial entry into
Malaysia by the Immigration Officer, VisaMalaysia shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any
• Applicants acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will the VisaMalaysia be liable to
them or anyone claiming through them for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential
losses or damages of whatever nature, or for loss or profits, loss of opportunity, loss of business or
goodwill or interruption of business, whether arising out of or in connection with their registration
and/or any of the eNTRI registration services, and whether or not relating to any act, error, omission
or negligence by the VisaMalaysia or any officer, agent, employee and representative of the