Workout Music Source // The Instrumental Series Vol. 1 // 32 Count (132-135 BPM)
Subscribe and keep motivated!
Get unique entry and updates on the newest music and giveaways from Exercise Music Supply!
01. Birthday (Initially by Katy Perry) 132 BPM
02. All About That Bass (Initially by Meghan Trainor) 132 BPM
03. Increase Clap (Initially by Charli XCX) 132 BPM
04. Break the Guidelines (Initially by Charli XCX) 133 BPM
05. Have fun (Initially by Pitbull) 133 BPM
06. Fireball (Initially by Pitbull feat. John Ryan) 133 BPM
07. Good Kisser (Initially by Usher) 134 BPM
08. Love Me Once more (Initially by John Newman) 134 BPM
09. Lovers on the Solar (Initially by David Guetta feat. Sam Martin) 134 BPM
10. Stolen Dance (Initially by Milky Probability) 134 BPM
11. Will not Look Again (Initially by Duke Dumont) 134 BPM
12. Ghost (Initially by Ella Henderson) 135 BPM
13. Do not Inform ‘Em (Initially by Jeremih feat. YG) 135 BPM
14. Exterior (Initially by Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding) 135 BPM
The POWER is within the MUSIC – no vocals crucial! This 132-135 BPM album takes your whole favourite Pop and Dance tracks and transforms them into an instrumental masterpiece! That includes hits like “Fireball,” “Don’t Inform ‘Em,” and “All About That Bass,” this vocal-less compilation is the proper soundtrack for a wide range of Mid-Tempo courses.
Exercise Music Supply // The Instrumental Collection Vol. 1 // 32 Depend (132-135 BPM)